BRUTE Custom Machine Bases
American Grinding's Brute Heavy Duty Machine Bases support some of the world's largest, most impressive machines and robotic devices. Our bases are used in just about any situation, in every industry from the smallest base to some of the largest in the world. American Grinding's quality stands alone. Compare our quality and the appearance of our base to any other, and you'll see the difference. That's why American Grinding has been the leader in machine bases for years. Following are just some of the things that make them so popular:
- They're fabricated with exacting precision from start to finish.
- They require less engineering time; all you need to do is fill out a Brute Data Sheet with your machining specifications.
- They're available in four standard models that can be customized to suit your needs.
- They're always competitively priced.
- They can accommodate special burnouts or other modifications.
- All top plates are Blanchard ground to a flatness of .002 per linear foot.
- All welds are dressed.
- All mounting pads are drilled and tapped.
- Finished surfaces are treated with rust-inhibitive oil.
- Unfinished surfaces are shot blasted and painted.
- All bases are protectively packed for shipment worldwide.
Brute Bases can be built with optional features, including:
- Mattison surface ground for greater precision
- Coolant troughs
- Bolted top plates mounted to ground-mating surfaces
- Aluminum or stainless steel tops
- Side panels, doors and shelves
- Lifting holes or slots
- Special paint, lacquer or enamel
- Whatever is required to meet your needs
- Forklift tubes
We are a full-service shop and offer many additional services, including thermal and vibratory stress relieving, and all of our BRUTE Machine bases are shot or grit blasted to provide a professional finish for optimal paint adhesion. We can match any paint color that you might require, and will carefully package and ship your items to arrive safely at their destination.
Our flexible operations allow for successful, timely completion of any small to large volume machine base project. To learn more about our precision welding services, or our many other fabrication capabilities, contact us today.
BRUTE Machine Bases Specifications
- Welding Process
Continuous-Type Wire Feed
- Hot Rolled Steel
- Welding Operation
- Free Hand
- Quality Control
- Continuous Inspection
- Additional Services
- Thermal Stress Relieving
Vibratory Stress Relieving
- Production Volume
- Small to Medium Volume
- Industry Focus
- Intended Application
- 2nd Tier
- Industry Standards
- ISO Compliant
- File Formats