- They’re fabricated with exacting precision from start to finish.
- They require less engineering time; all you need to do is fill out a Brute Data Sheet with your machining specifications.
- They’re available in four standard models that can be customized to suit your needs.
- They’re always competitively priced.
- They can accommodate special burnouts or other modifications.
- All top plates are Blanchard ground to a flatness of .002 per linear foot.
- All welds are dressed.
- All mounting pads are drilled and tapped.
- Finished surfaces are treated with rust-inhibitive oil.
- Unfinished surfaces are shot blasted and painted.
- All bases are protectively packed for shipment worldwide.
Brute Bases can be built with optional features, including:
- Mattison surface ground for greater precision
- Coolant troughs
- Bolted top plates mounted to ground-mating surfaces
- Aluminum or stainless steel tops
- Side panels, doors and shelves
- Lifting holes or slots
- Special paint, lacquer or enamel
- Whatever is required to meet your needs
- Forklift tubes
We are a full-service shop and offer many additional services, including thermal and vibratory stress relieving, and all of our BRUTE Machine bases are shot or grit blasted to provide a professional finish for optimal paint adhesion. We can match any paint color that you might require, and will carefully package and ship your items to arrive safely at their destination.
Our flexible operations allow for successful, timely completion of any small to large volume machine base project. To learn more about our precision welding services, or our many other fabrication capabilities, contact us today.
BRUTE Machine Bases Specifications
- Welding Process
Continuous-Type Wire Feed
Hot Rolled Steel
- Welding Operation
- Quality Control
- Additional Services
Thermal Stress Relieving
Vibratory Stress Relieving
- Production Volume
Small to Medium Volume
- Industry Focus
- Intended Application
- Industry Standards
- File Formats