American Grinding's Brute Heavy Duty Machine Bases support some of the world's largest, most impressive machines and robotic devices. Our bases are used in just about any situation, in every industry from the smallest base to some of the largest in the world. American Grinding's quality stands alone. Compare our quality and the appearance of our base to any other, and you'll see the difference. That's why American Grinding has been the leader in machine bases for years. Following are just some of the things that make them so popular:
- They're fabricated with exacting precision from start to finish.
- They require less engineering time; all you need to do is fill out a Brute Data Sheet with your machining specifications.
- They're available in four standard models that can be customized to suit your needs. Click above links for a list of the CAD drawings available for downloading.
- They're always competitively priced.
- They can accommodate special burnouts or other modifications.
- All top plates are Blanchard ground to a flatness of .002 per linear foot.
- All welds are dressed.
- All mounting pads are drilled and tapped.
- Finished surfaces are treated with rust-inhibitive oil.
- Unfinished surfaces are shot blasted and painted.
- All bases are protectively packed for shipment worldwide.
Brute Bases can be built with optional features, including:
- Mattison surface ground for greater precision
- Coolant troughs
- Bolted top plates mounted to ground-mating surfaces
- Aluminum, stainless steel or free machining tops
- Side panels, doors and shelves
- Lifting holes or slots
- Special paint, lacquer or enamel
- Whatever is required to meet your needs
We also offer Riser blocks custom built and can be precision ground as well as machined to your specifications and production requirements. Brute riser blocks provide even greater versatility for machine bases.
Dial plates are another specialty for American Grinding. Brute dial plates reduce your production time, resulting in greater cost efficiencies and savings. Flame cut to your design and precision machined to your exact specifications. Brute dial plates are thermal stress relieved and can be Blanchard or Mattison ground.
To receive a quote, to get answers to your questions, or to order your Brute Base today, contact us at (773) 889-4343; outside Illinois, call 1-877-988-4343. You may also fax your requests to (773) 889-3781 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
| | |
| | |
Copyright ©2001- American Grinding and Machine Company